Who Should Take i-Teams?
i-Teams seeks creative and motivated graduate students from a wide range of backgrounds to participate in this intense, action-based learning experience.
Past participants have included:
- MIT master's and Ph.D. students from various disciplines
- MIT Sloan MBAs, Sloan Fellows, Leaders for Global Operations (LGO)
- Harvard Business School MBAs
- MD students from Harvard Medical School
- Other interested grad students pursuing studies in law and public policy
We have three additional criteria that are very important to a successful team effort. They are:
- Attend every class. Being present for your team is an essential part of the experience.
- Enroll for credit. You must be able to enroll in i-Teams for credit.
- Don't drop. You will be given your specific project assignment by the 3rd class and we ask that you confirm your participation within 24 hours. At this point, you agree to not drop the class; your team, the PIs and the course instructors will be counting on you for the entire semester.